Monday, March 31, 2008

I could eat them up!!








We had the kids' pictures taken a couple of weeks ago for Jack's birth announcement. I wish I could post them all! I've got to learn how to do a slide show :). We still haven't gotten Jack's announcement finished...pretty pathetic. But as soon as I have it I will post it.
Also, this morning at about 6 am, I heard this slurping sound coming from the cradle next to my bed (yes, Jack is big enough to be in his own room, but I'm using the excuse that we'll move him out when we move into our new home next weekend...I'm such a sucker!). Anyway, I turned on the light and Jack was sucking his left thumb! I should have taken a picture of it...it was so funny...and loud! I hope it was just a one-time thing. When Ellie was his age, she found her thumb a couple of times too, but never stuck with it. Yikes!
I took Jack to his first Gymboree class this morning too. It was cute, and Jack liked it more than I thought he would. What do we do in a newborn class? I wondered the same thing. We learned how to massage legs & feet, which Jack loved. We also played with a colorful parachute above the babies heads and did tummy time looking into mirrors.




3 comments:

Lizzy said...

UNREAL how cute those are. I am dying over the one of Ellie in that outfit!!! And jack with his little smile - those kids couldn't be any cuter.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Those pictures are precious! I love them! You have such beautiful children! :) They take after their mom and dad.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I am dying! Where did you get those photos taken?? I gotta get me some a dem. SO cute. I might need to borrow Ellie's outfit for Luce Dog.

And when are you moving? Conference weekend?? I'm going to cry.