Monday, March 24, 2008

ZOO

Today was a beautiful day, so I took Ellie & Jack to the zoo. Apparently every other mom in Salt Lake thought the same thing...it was packed! I had promised Ellie that we could go on the train twice (yes, I have to bribe her to get dressed or she'll stay in her pjs all day), so it took us over an hour to wait in line twice. I'm such a sucker! But is was really nice to be outside and enjoy the sunshine. And Ellie loves the zoo. Too bad I didn't get a picture of Jack at his first time visiting the zoo. Ellie just walked in from her nap and said she wants to go to the zoo again...

2 comments:

Evensen Family said...

How fun! I miss the zoo up there. Our zoo in Las Vegas is very sad and not kept up very well. Too bad it was so packed, but I'm glad you still had a good time.

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

What great memories! You are such a wonderful mother and amazing woman. I am sad you are moving but excited for you to have a yard and all the fun stuff.
Love you.