Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter Sunday at my parents'... Ellie LOVED the Easter-egg hunts...(nice smile. It's her 'picture' smile.)Ellie and her cousins. She LOVES them so much!!


I love Easter! It has always been my favorite holiday. I love the significance of it...the resurrection of our Savior. I am so grateful for my knowledge of Jesus Christ and am so grateful for his atonement and resurrection. I am especially grateful that He has made it possible for me to be with my family forever. Easter is a time for me to reflect upon my relationship with Christ and rededicate my myself to doing the things I know I should.

Saturday, John took Ellie on a daddy-daughter date to an Easter egg hunt. She loved it! Then Saturday night we dyed Easter-eggs. Ellie got really into it and wanted to keep dying the same eggs over and over...so we let her, and we ended up with some pretty bright eggs.

Yesterday we had a little Easter-egg hunt at home and one at each of her grandparents'...and she would have liked to have had several more! She is at the PERFECT age for fun things like dying eggs and Easter-egg hunts. She is so fun...I love her so much!
I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of just Ellie & Jack. Oh, and yes, as you can see in the picture, I cut 9 inches off my hair last week!! It feels so good...I needed to be freshened up :).

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I love Ellies picture smile. Classic!