Thursday, April 3, 2008

Okay, just one more :)

Okay, I had to add this picture of Ellie because it shows her dimples and her big teeth. She is so funny and loves to tease her daddy. I think she was laughing at him when this shot was taken. She LOVES her daddy! And John is such a sucker...he spoils her rotten. I don't think he can ever take her to the store - any store - without buying her something. Last night it was the Jungle Book DVD; earlier this week it was a new princess ball. They have so much fun together! I love to watch them play. Before we had kids, I knew John would be a good dad, but I didn't realize how much he would enjoy his kids and how hands-on he'd be.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

That is classic Ellie!! So cute!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Anna, that is such a cute picture of Ellie. She's a doll! We would love together with you guys this summer when you're up in Midway, but let's plan a weekend night that we can go to dinner. We are free any time after this weekend!