Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movin' On

We're Moving! John found a house and made an offer on it the week I came home from the hospital with Jack. I know, sounds dicey...your husband picking out your future house...but, John has great taste and he knows my taste...so when he came home and told me about the offer, I was happy. I knew the neighborhood and we had looked at other homes there. I love it! We went to our new ward for the first time on Sunday and really enjoyed it. It's huge! We are so used to our small ward in Park City, it will definately be a change. The neighborhood is quite new, so there are lots of families with kids (including my sister!). I'll post some pictures of it soon.

I have to admit, the day we closed on our new house I cried. While we know it's the right thing, and we are so excited, we have lived in Park City since we've been married. This is where we've had both of our kids. And I love my friends here. Change is hard even when it's good and right. But, back to the good things...our yard will be great for the kids, we are within walking distance to a great park, the views are AWESOME, and we'll be closer to family, friends, shopping, and activities for the kids. Oh, and shorter winters!! Yea!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I am excited for you guys to move down here. Change is hard - but I am sure the move will be easier than you think. It seems like that is a really neat ward - I am super excited for you guys!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Fine! Just get out of here!

Thanks for publicly thanking the whole internet world that I am the best friend ever. I know you didn't want to mention me by name (I already have enough fame)...but we all know you were talking about me.

Just kidding. But wait--I am going to miss you!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Hi Anna! Good luck with your new house and your new neigbhorhood. I do envy your shorter winters a bit. At least it is finally warming up a bit here now. Do you guys want to get together and do dinner sometime?