Friday, October 10, 2008

Too Long...



It's been WAY to long since I've posted! Just after my last post, we took a fun vacation to Newport Beach with my entire family. It was so great! The weather was beautiful, there were no lines at Disneyland, and it was just fun to hang out.

A few other highlights of the past few weeks:

***Ellie is now potty trained!! It only took a day...she was very ready.

***Jack is still TINY for his age! I took him to his 9 month check up (I can't believe he's that old!!) and he is only in the 5th % for weight, and 10th% for height. Little squirt. Cutest little squirt alive! Poor little guy has been sick for a few weeks now...has had two colds in a row and an ear infection. And I think he's teething on top of it.

***The U game against Oregon State was so fun! And a great game. And the first game we went to without our kids...and I'm so glad because it was a nail-biter. It's been a great season!

***Conference. I needed it. I am so grateful for the Gospel. I loved conference. It was a time of reflection and introspection for me. I am empowered to try to be better.

***My Granny Jensen took me to lunch at the British Market near Trolley Square and it was delightful. I am so blessed to have my Granny & Gramps!

***Zoo, Wheeler Farm, Gardner Village...some of the fun places we've gone. This fall has been so beautiful.

And that's about it. I guess that's why I haven't blogged much.... I'm having so much fun with my little family, just doing normal things. Nothing too grande. Just on the "mommy track", but loving it more than I ever could have imagined. I'm so blessed.

6 comments:

Woodward Family said...

Anna, I am SO blessed to be able to share in your life as a mother of little ones. You are such a darling and loving mommy, and such a good friend to me. I love having you near, I am grateful for all that you and yours add to my joy in life. And yes, Ellie is a quick learner, and Jackson the cutest little squirt ever. Mom

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!! I am so glad that you are happy and doing well. Poor Jack...sweet baby - I hope you feel better soon. And no lines at Disneyland...how'd ya swing that? Love you.

Lizzy said...

Glad to have you back to the blogging world. Those are the most darling pictures. You need to print that one off your family and frame it. Too cute. And, I diddo Mom...I am so glad you are close, and you are such a good friend. Love you sister!

Charity said...

From all I've heard you
(and Ellie) have just accomplished a major milestone in life!! Hats off for potty training! Good thing you guys have such good genes to pass on so it won't matter a bit what percentile Jack's in because he's going to be so dang good looking. :) Nice to hear from you.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Looks like you guy shave been having a lot of fun. Isn't fall the best time of year? I just love it!

Unknown said...

You are just a wonderful "MOMMIE" and a great person . . . I have aways had that feeling about you.