Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I love em'!

Friday night we took our kids to a great pumpkin patch. Ellie helped me pick out the pumpkins while Jack rode around in the wheelbarrow. He loved it and thought he was awesome! Jackson and his cousin Lucy in St. George. Lucy is two days older than Jack.

Grandma & Grandpa Evensen have a Halloween party every year...Ellie is the cutest Minnie I've ever seen!!




At Gardner Village...Nana sat by the witch first, then Ellie got brave and sat on her lap!







4 comments:

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

So stinkin' cute! I love that minnie - isn't fall the best!
PS Triathlon?!! You're amazing!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Darling! I love those pictures. Isn't Halloween the funnest time to be a mom? Your kids are so cute!

Evensen Family said...

Every time I see Jack smile I smile too. He is just adorable. I loved your kid's costumes. Ellie looked so darling as Minnie Mouse. We're excited to see you in a few days.

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

PS I just finished the Josephine B books....amazing great reccomendation! Love you.