Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was little Lucy's funeral. It was a beautiful memorial service and a great tribute to sweet little Lucy. I pray that Vic and Molly were comforted by the words and music. The musical numbers were so touching, and there was a very sweet spirit throughout the service. I'm grateful to have been touched by Lucy's life. And my perspective on life and my priorities have been forever altered by the events of the last 10 days. I have been so amazed at the grace and wisdom of Molly and Vic.

Anything else going on in my life seems so hollow to "blog" about. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow...

2 comments:

alison said...

anna, i know what you mean. hey, i cannot find your email address, so email it to me. alisonruss77@gmail.com alison

Melissa and Jeff said...

Anna and John,
It's Melissa Mower (now Horn), and I came across your blog by a random clicking around of blogs following the sad, sad story of Lucy. (My friend Mindy Lilyquist somehow knows the family, and told me of the tragic story.) Anyway, I was excited to see your blog and catch up a bit with your life. I hope you are doing well! -Melissa