Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I love my new house!!! We've been here one week now, and I absolutely love it! Thank you Johnny for all of your hard work in finding our home, moving, and paying for it :)! We have lots of space, and killer views of downtown SLC, Little Cottonwood Canyon, AND the Oquirs (sp?). We have had beautiful sunsets several nights this week. That is one thing I missed when I lived in PC...no sunsets! Now we have the perfect house for watching them and a great balcony to watch them on. Okay, enough. I'm just so happy...it was so nice to go shopping one night to Target, BabiesRUs, and TJMaxx...and it was less than a 10 minute drive! And since we've been married, I have always had to fill up my gas tank at least once a week (sometimes more)...but I've been here a week and still have almost a half a tank!!! Plus, we have flowers blooming in our yard and we've been on walks almost every day. I've met several of the neighbors and so far, so good. In fact, I couldn't believe how many people were outside on Sunday! I took Ellie and Montana out for a walk and met several nice families. And Ellie is loving being so close to her cousins! The only problem is she has temper tantrums every time they go home...hopefully she'll get used to the idea that they're so close and she can play with them all the time.

5 comments:

Evensen Family said...

I'm glad you're getting settled in and enjoying your new place. Can't wait to see it.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Hey Anna! You should upload some pics of your place, I would love to see it. I must admit I am a little jealous you are so close to so many things. I wish Heber had a few more amenities! Congrats on your new place!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

How great!!!!! I miss you. I didn't really say goodbye (not that I need to because you are so close and you know I will invite myself over). Your house sounds so lovely!!! We are staying in PC for another year and a half...(or more) I have mixed feelings about it. I'll call you. Let's see some pics!

Adrienne said...

Hi Anna,
Congrats on your new house! Hopefully we will be able to get together for some playdates soon! We do need to get our little ones together so they will know each other when we arrange their marriage :)

alison said...

anna, hey i never go to say goodbye! i am so glad you have a blog, so now i can spy on your life. life around here has been hectic, not crazy just very unorganized. i am so glad you are enjoying your new house, but we miss you. email me and i will send you an invite to my blog. alison (alisonruss77@gmail.com)