Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recent Pictures

These pictures are out of chronological order, but who cares?!


I left the kitchen for 3 minutes and Jack had climbed up onto the counter to get a treat...He thought he was AWESOME and had just accomplished the most amazing feat. Such a punk.

THE ZOO

Not sure why of all the animals, Ellie wanted to ride a seal. And not sure why Jack had to ride with her...



DISNEYLAND!!

Ellie's favorite ride - the "red rollercoaster" in ToonTown. We went on it at least 7 times...after that I lost track...

The Love of Ellie's life...She was SOOOO shy!


Everytime we go to Disneyland, I take Ellie's picture at this door. She's getting SO big!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Anna, Your kids are so cute and they're getting so big. I would love to see you soon and catch up. Maybe we can double, or triple for dinner at Trio or Tuscany or some where yummy soon?? I hope you're doing fabulous. Love ya, Melissa

Evensen Family said...

I love that pic of the two of you with Goofy! Ellie's trying to act like she is not amused, but you know she is thrilled to be standing next to her boyfriend. And Jack is hilarious! You can tell he was so proud of himself. What little cuties they both are!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Ohmygosh! jack is gorgeous. Your hair is getting long. We'll have to have a big party once Ellie's is long enough for pig tails. It's killin me. Love it.

Disneyland looked soo fun. I hope Disneyland will be around during the millenium so I can take Lucy again...just the two of us.

we have to get together or i'll shoot myself. i'm the worst friend.

Lizzy said...

seriously. those pictures of jack. i can't believe what a PUNK he is. cute little squirts!