Monday, June 23, 2008

Puppies and my big boy Jackson



Look at these adorable puppies...and kids! Ellie is so funny...and quirky - She couldn't get enough of organizing them...she kept picking them up, putting them on the chair, then putting them on the ground, then putting them on Jack. Jack thought they were awesome! Thanks Liz for being so patient with Ellie!

Jackson is sitting up great these days! He's getting so big...I can't believe how fast time flies. It makes me kind of sad. He is the BEST baby...he is so happy...and so social! He loves people, and has the cutest smile...it starts in his eyes (I've mentioned before how expressive his eyes are) and then he can't open his mouth big enough - it's a perfect circle (see above picture with the puppies). He's my little charlie brown :). I love him so much.

4 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Cute, cute, cute! We had so much fun with you guys. We love you and your family.

Melissa said...

Anna,
What adorable kids you and John have. We need to get together, call me when you get a chance k.
We'd love to take you guys out for a fun time on our new boat.
~Miss

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I love those sunglasses! How cute!! Jack is such a little cutie. :)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

That little Charlie Brown of yours is too much - totally adorable. What a beautiful time of life and what an amazing family - love you guys!