Sunday, June 15, 2008

John

I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for my kids. I am so grateful that John is such a wonderful dad. I always knew he would be a good father, but he has far exceeded any expectations I had. I love to watch him interact with Ellie and Jackson. They LOVE him so much!! And I love that he genuinely enjoys his children. He is so wise, warm, patient, giving, gentle, and generous. Thank you, John, for being the absolute best daddy I could have imagined for our children.

Also, my dad. Wow! My dad is unbelievable. It's hard to believe I'm his offspring :). I am so grateful for our relationship...it is so special. Anyone who knows my dad knows what an incredible man he is. I am so grateful for everything he has taught me and continues to teach me and my family. He has been the most amazing example to me. And he's my friend. The older I get, the more I realize just how unique and special my relationship with my dad is...I am so blessed!
My dad & Grandpa Woodward

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

John is such a cute dad! Hope he had a happy Fathers Day!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Anna, it has been great to see you more often lately! :) John is such a great daddy. Let's plan on getting together sometime soon when you guys come to Midway.