Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Disneyland in December

A couple of weeks ago, our little family went to Disneyland.  It was so delightful!  My kids are at the PERFECT ages...they loved everything!  And we discovered that Ellie is quite the little rollercoaster junkie - the scarier, the better....like Mother, like Daughter - I was in heaven :). 

The only bummer is that I realized how much my kids are growing up.  We didn't spend nearly as much time in Fantasyland (the really kiddie rides) as we have in the past.  Most people would be thrilled with this, but it makes me sad how quickly time flies and how quickly my kids are growing up!  I wish I could freeze time. 












We had a fantastic time. 

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

oh my heck, those pictures are DARLING. all of them. Looks like you had so much fun!

Adrienne said...

Fun!! Your kids are darling...they are growing up so fast! I missed seeing you at the Christmas dinner this year.