Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jack & Mommy time...


Jack and I went on a little Disneyland trip this week...It was SO fun...and funny!  Jack really is such a little sweetheart and is so fun to be with.  And he makes me laugh - He is such a little punk!

 Jack LOVES Buzz, and often he wants to be called Buzz. 





 We rode the Disneyland Train around the entire park at least twice a day.  Jack would have stayed on longer, but I made him get off.



It about broke my heart to leave Ellie home...she was devastated.  But, Daddy took good care of her while we were gone.  They had a daddy/daughter date to the Mayan, and had a picnic up the canyon.  I'll post pictures of their outings too.  Plus, being the nerd I am, I've already booked our flights for our next Disneyland trip so Ellie has something to look forward to :). 

And NO, just because I'm a Disneyland nerd, I DON'T buy the "ears", or the t-shirts, or anything else Disney...although it would probably make a great costume!  I sort of wish I would have thought about it while I was there...

3 comments:

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

And the coolest mom ever award goes to (drumroll please....) YOU! That is so awesome. You are so great to set aside that special time with just each kid. You rock!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Anna, it was so fun to see you guys last night! Your kids are getting so big and are so darling! Thanks for driving all the way up here. Let's definately plan something soon, and you guys should seriously consider that Rose Bowl thing if it all works out!

Suzette Baird said...

Hey! I just found your blog through the old park city ward people. I am glad to see that you are still keeping Disneyland in business, man they must LOVE you! I hope everything is going well, you look so beautiful and your kids are the cutest.
Suzette Baird