Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April update

Easter Party at Grandma Bonnie's Jack painted his mouth with paints from the Easter BunnyA monumental day...Ellie's hair is FINALLY long enough to wear in a piggy!! She's only 4 1/2!! Jack was MESMORIZED by the NCAA championship gameJack LOVES his backpack (it's a sheep!)He's also quite a lush...AWESOME. Water Park in St. George
Ellie & Jack played in the sand for HOURS in St. George
Wildlife Museum in St. George
Picnic in Snow Canyon
I realize there are too many pictures of Jack in this post. Ellie is just as cute, I promise!

3 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Ahhh - all that sun. looks. so. nice.

The mustache pics are so, so cute.
Thanks for the great update!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love the pics. Especially Ellie's piggy!!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Miss you so much! I have been from one side of this country to the other and back again and I'm wiped! I'm in St. Louis right now, Vic is home moving and remodeling our house and when I am in town I have rehearsal every night until ten pm. What?? I'm crazy lady. And a one-year-old...wow. He's a bit much.

Buuuttt...the good news is Ellie can wear pony tail!

Did I mention I miss you??

Love the photos. Sorry to blab about myself. Oh...and I didn't bring my phone charger with me on this trip. I'll call you next week.