Wednesday, March 3, 2010

She's Home from a wonderful vacation!

Ellie had a fantastic visit with her cousins! She adores her cousin Abby and Abby's brother, Ben. Everyday she tells me a little something about how Abby does this or that...or what Ben taught her. She's lucky to have such sweet cousins. And even luckier to have a wonderful grandma who was willing to take her! Admittedly, she got homesick...more so than I think Grandma realized. She was so happy to come home...I got the best love I've EVER gotten from her at the airport when I picked her up. I'm so glad Ellie has cousins she loves. Thank you Lindsay & Chris for letting Ellie visit! She will always remember her visit - what a treasure!






On a much sadder note, my poor little squirt of a nephew, Charlie has been in the PICU at Primary Childrens for over a week with RSV. He is the sweetest little bug. It's been such a difficult week for my brother Nate and his family. We are praying he will turn a corner soon.

1 comment:

Evensen Family said...

We are so glad that she came to visit. Thank you again. It was cute to see the girls play together. I'm glad they love each other so much. I hope Ben didn't teach her anything too bad. You never know with older ones. I think Ellie did really well, much better then my kids would have done. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months.