Monday, December 21, 2009

Woodward Family Party

Last night was my family (Woodward) Christmas party. It was delightful. I have the coolest family. The food was divine, the entertainment was joyful (talent show from the grandkids), the gifts were too generous, and the pageant was funny.
The kids totally get into the pageant and talent show. My niece was supposed to be Mary for the pageant, but Ellie had her heart set on being her, so we had two...and I was the donkey for Ellie. I think I was pretty nice to participate :). The kids all get dressed up. I left my camera home, so my sister took these and sent them to me. Hopefully my brother will send me some of Jack. Ellie's in the middle on the little couch.Ellie holding our newest little cousin/nephew, Charlie. He's SO loveable!

No comments: