Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson!



My Jackson turned one today. I actually had a tiny meltdown...he's ONE! Where has the time gone? I swear he was just born a few months ago...not an entire year ago! Oh he melts my heart. He is the SWEETEST, happiest (most of the time!) little guy ever. Life is a fantastic party for my little Jack. He brings such joy to my life. And he loves his daddy and me! Okay, especially me :). And he loves Ellie, and Ellie loves him. They are the best little siblings. I love my little Jack more than I ever could have imagined. I am so blessed to be his mommy!!!

5 comments:

Erik and Tammy said...

WOW! Time does fly, holy cow. I swear he was just born. He is such a doll. I am still trying to figure out when I'm going to the temple next month, I let you know as soon as I do so hopefully you can come too :)

Tammy

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Is he one already?!! How did that time go so fast? That is such a priceless picture of Jon and Jackson. Love you guys.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jack. He is a cutie!

Melissa and Jeff said...

Hi Evensen Family... ADORABLE photos. Tell John, "HI" for me. (It's Melissa formerly-Mower!)

The Camps said...

Oh Jackson is so cute! Your little family is adorable, I am so happy for you guys! I can't believe he is already one year old!